100 WC 05/08/2015

I wish I had known you when you were a little kid, maybe you were more playful. I wish I had known you when you knew and felt what happy was like, maybe you would have been more of an enjoyment. I wish I had known you when you adored the company of family and friends, when you didn’t care about what anyone thought, when you lived life to the fullest, loved everyone you know and cared for. I wish I had known you before it happened, before you left to go to the war.

This story was based on a kid who’s father left for war when he was born. When he came back, he was a different man.

This entry was posted in 100 WC.

One comment to 100 WC 05/08/2015

1. adriana2013 says:

Hi Lexi,
    I liked your 100wc! Your sentence fluency and your conventions were perfect, as your organization (started from the past to the present) was to. Your idea was simple and your word choice made it great! It made me feel something which is good.
    Something I think you could improve on is not repeating the same line over and over again. If it was purpose, then great but I think you could of use a different sentence than I wish I had known you when .
    But good job!
    Adriana